Memberships for the new academic year is on sale, so you can pay next year’s membership fee.
Your current membership might be valid until the end of September, but you can avoid the autumn backlog by renewing your membership end of the summer, as soon as you have registered to be present at Peppi.
Here’s how to renew your membership:
BEFORE RENEW OF MEMBERSHIP
Be sure to register as present for the next academic year at Peppi.
RENEW OF MEMBERSHIP
- Go to the membership register: renew student card
- log in with email what you used when you joined as a member. If the email have been forgotten, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) -email
- Once you have registered, Now you can choose which membership option you want to acquire.
- You can choose whether you want to pay the membership fee one semester at a time, or for the whole entire period of study
- Pay the membership fee with the payment method of your choice.
YOUR CHOICES ARE THE FOLLOWING MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS:
Membership, autumn semester 2023 / 22 euros
Membership, academic year 2023-2024 / 35 euros
You can also get a membership for a longer period of time, e.g. from 2 to 4.5 years.
If you have already purchased a physical membership card, you do not need to order a new one. The validity of the card is updated with an academic year sticker attached to the card. You can pick up a new sticker at the student union office or pay a postage fee for the sticker to be mailed.